Global Moving Services; Assurance Plan to prevent the spread of COVID-19
COVID-19 is a global issue, governments, medical workers and citizens around the world are all working together for a common cause – all doing everything that they can to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We therefore felt it was important to share with you what we are doing as a responsible employer to support this worldwide effort.
We are doing what we can to assure safety in everything we can control
We are working hard to support our customers through the pandemic COVID-19 situation:
- All our office-based teams are working safely from home with full connectivity. They continue to support all new/existing enquiries and active moves throughout the world and to provide advisory services during this difficult period.
- The situation is constantly changing in each of the countries and regions we manage moves for around the world. We are working with our global network of approved partners in every location to monitor the situation and provide information to our customers on a case-by-case basis.
- We are using our technology to provide continuity of support safely. We continue to respond to quotation requests and can carry out pre-move surveys remotely via our video survey service, which do not require us to visit you in person. This service is available worldwide.
- We have temporarily paused our European Removal Fleet and field based moving operations for a until 13 April 2020 when we will review. We are working to all local government requirements and insisting that our partners do the same as well as take additional preventative measures.
- Currently our UK warehouse will remain open periodically to receive, when possible, for shipments currently in transit from overseas. The availability of this service in the UK and globally will be in accordance with Government instructions and legislation and importantly our ability to ensure the safety of our staff.
- The situation is subject to change in each country and sometimes without notice; we will continue monitoring the advice and guidelines for updates and new information, and then report these to our customers when available on a case-by-case basis.
- The UK Government has advised they will be reviewing its guidance in 3 weeks. Any customers or agent partners with a move scheduled and requiring packing or delivery over the coming 3 weeks will be contacted to reschedule.
- Our move management teams are still fully operational and working remotely. We can provide quotations, advice and conduct coordination services.
We are here to help
We remain committed to the safety of our employees, our clients, service partners and friends. If you have a question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | + 44 (0)20 7097 5335
We understand that as the situation progresses the type of support needed may change. We are continually looking at ways we can support our employees and our customers through this period and to working in cooperation to address any new challenges as they may arise.
We are here to support you in any way that we can as we all navigate our way through the challenges we face together.
Global Moving Services