What is serviced accommodation?
Serviced accommodation is fully serviced flats, available for short- or long-term stays. This means that you will have access to a fully functional kitchen with appliances. Many also have washers and dryers, so they are well equipped for all your needs.
The rates for serviced accommodation are usually around 30-50% cheaper than that of a hotel stay. So, it works out better for you in the end, more space, more affordable and usually, they are in towns and cities near local shops, bars, and restaurants.
What are the benefits of serviced accommodation?
- They are complete with all the equipment you will need and most of the time, are also furnished.
- Space, you have a whole flat for space instead of just a hotel room.
- In amenities, there is typically a gym, a swimming pool in the apartment buildings, and some space to relax.
- Often, they are situated close to local shops, restaurants, and things to do.
- Unlike renting, you’re not tied into a contract with a minimum and maximum months or days that you have to stay.
- While you can’t necessarily strip the walls and get decorating, you can make the space your own by bringing pictures, rugs, and blankets. The more comfortable you are in the space, the better.
- The size of the apartment can be changed depending on your needs. For example, if you have a larger family, the size of accommodation will be able to fit you all in.
- Only you have access to the space. You will be the only one with a key so you will be safe and secure in your accommodation.
There are many reasons people require serviced accommodation; work, moving home, construction work. Whatever the situation, we can help. Want to know more about serviced accommodation and how to make it feel like home? Click here to read our other blog.